About the project:
Location: Sultan Gazi / European side of Istanbul
Number of Blocks: One Tower
Number of floors: 11
Types of flats:
- The project area is 2200 sq.
- Its green space and shops are 1500 sq.
- The project is under construction
- Delivery date is in 2023.
Near to the Project:
- 12 km to the Istanbul Airport
- Only 400 m from the airport metro under construction
- Only 20 m for two bus stops
- Only 4 km to the largest botanical garden in Europe
- 3 km to IBN Khaldun University
- 10 km about New Istanbul Canal
- 1 km to the highway that connects the three Istanbul highways E 80, E 5, and North Marmara road.
- Only 3 km to the T4 Tramway line.
This project has unique places for rest and is equipped with two elevators and two stairs. It has two floors of shops and stores and a private parking lot.
About the Area:
This project is in the Sultan Gazi area. This area is 50 meters above sea level, and its width is 36 km. Sultan Gazi is bordered on the east by Eyüpsultan, on the west by Esenler, on the south by Gazi Osman Pasha, and on the northwest by Basaksehir and has 16 neighborhoods. One of the essential features of the Sultan Gazi region is the “Alibey Dam,” which meets the drinking water needs of a large part of Istanbul. The existence of this dam has created places for sports and fishing around it. The area also has a government hospital called Lutfiye Nuri Burat public hospital and a private hospital called Gazi, and a protected forest district around it.